Public procurement notices and calls for applications
- Acquisition of two compact snowblowers – see document
- Supply of electricity to Liege Airport – see document
- Supply of gas to Liege Airport – see document
- Electronic data exchange services – see document
- Development of the area in front of the passenger terminal – see document
- Installation of photovoltaic panels – see document
- Waste disposal and treatment – see document
Contract award notices
- Acquisition of a vacuum sweeper – see document
- CRM solution for customer management – see document(see document in English)
- Acquisition of a foam vehicle for the fire service – see document
- Acquisition of two refuelling tractors – see document
- Gas supply – see document
- Supply of high voltage and low voltage electricity – see document
- Contract for cleaning rooms and windows – see document
- Execution of works for the construction of an equestrian centre – see document
- Establishing a study on real estate developments – see document
- Maintenance and urgent repair of HVAC installations – see document
- Fire service foam vehicle – see document
- Building 17 – see document
- Assistance service for people with disabilities or reduced mobility – see document
- Snow blower – see document
- Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP – see document
- Foam vehicle for fire service – see document
- Supply of gas to Liege Airport – see document
- Supply of high voltage and low voltage electricity to Liege Airport – see document
Liege Airport is actively looking for 1 or 2 partners to develop and operate several hospitality outlets:
A first batch comprising two points of sale:
- A bar / snack / sandwich outlet located on the ground floor of the Terminal
A bar in the departure lounge on the third floor of the Terminal
A second batch comprising two points of sale:
- A restaurant area located on the 4th floor of the Terminal
- A seminar / event area located on the 4th floor of the Terminal
For batch 1, Liege Airport is looking for a candidate with experience in managing a sandwich shop and an establishment offering snacks and drinks to a varied clientele. The partner must imperatively be associated with a brand well-known in the Liège region. These strengths will effectively convert the mass of existing customers and attract a wider customer base beyond passengers such as site workers.
For batch 2, Liege Airport is looking for a candidate with experience in managing a restaurant and a seminar / event area. The partner must imperatively have experience in catering and have a large network of contacts, and must demonstrate a dynamic approach to business. These important points will allow the restaurant area to gain a reputation on the Liege Airport site and, in addition, throughout the Region.
Interested candidates must express their interest in writing to the following email address: email@example.com no later than 11:00 a.m. on 28 February, 2017 (date and time both obligatory) in order to obtain the consultation file.
Liege Airport s.a. is looking for an operator with experience in equine management to take on the mission of managing the hotel for horses which is currently under construction and which will be completed by the end of May 2016.
The traffic targeted by the horse hotel concerns both road / road transport as well as plane / road or road / plane transport.
The main tasks of the manager will include, but not be limited to: the administrative management of the hotel for horses, the availability of infrastructure (boxes, loading dock etc.), care and services for horses, document management, the relationship with the grooms and the services that could be provided for them, as well as potentially the handling of horses.
Since Liege Airport is open 24/7, the manager must be able to respond to any request for use of the infrastructure regardless of the time slot and with a minimum advance warning period.
Applications and expressions of interest must be sent in writing to the attention of Mr Luc Partoune, General Manager of Liege Airport located at Bâtiment 50 – Liege Airport, 4460 Grâce-Hollogne, Belgium by 29 January 2016 at the latest.
At the heart of a European network of communication routes, as a major player in Walloon economic development, Liège Airport is a major asset for the urban community into which it is integrated.
As a result, a global territorial development plan for the urban fabric must take into account the interaction of the airport and its environment.
In order to meet the real estate needs of companies, airport users and transit customers, S.A. LIEGE AIRPORT BUSINESS PARK, a subsidiary of S.A. LIEGE AIRPORT, the company managing Liège Airport, wishes to obtain assistance from a service provider specialising in the field of studies and consultancy, with recognised expertise and experience on a European or international level, whose previous analyses have already taken into account the presence of airport platforms for the realisation of a study on potential real estate developments on and around Liège airport as well as their economic consequences for the city centre of Liège, the communication corridors between city and airport and the Region.
Interested candidates must express their interest in writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:30 a.m. on 19 January 2015 at the latest (date and time both obligatory) in order to obtain the consultation file.
Deadline for submission of tenders: 11.30 a.m. on 16 February 2015 (date and time both obligatory).
The consultation organised by LIEGE AIRPORT on the installation of a cogeneration unit that will supply a heating network (to be constructed) supplying buildings 36, 44, 46, 48, 52, 56, 58 with hot water and the adaptation of the installations for producing hot water from these same buildings with a view to installing heat exchangers with the network was closed on June 26, 2014 by the selection of the company CORETEC to carry out the project.
As manager of the Liege airport site, LIEGE AIRPORT is organising a consultation on the selection of a design office to carry out studies as well as monitoring the execution of works for the construction of an equestrian centre on the LIEGE AIRPORT site.
Interested candidates must express their interest in writing to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on 26 October 2014 at the latest (strict deadline) in order to obtain the consultation file which will be issued on that date.