All the technical data for your flight plans
Security rules for aircraft not handled and with origin different than EBLG:
- When full stop landing, transit parking mandatory in GAT area with engine(s) shut down.
- Airport security shuttle mandatory for flat fee of 60 EUR, excluding VAT. All people on board must stay in aircraft until arrival of airport security staff.
- People leaving the airport will immediately be taken by airport security to the airside/landside boundary located at the passenger terminal. Airport security will perform a hand search of crew members staying in the aircraft as well as a hand search of their personal effects.
|Elevation||659 ft – 201 m|
|Reference temperature||22 ° C|
|AD category for fire fighting||Category 10|
Main runway 05R / 23L
|Dimensions||3690 m x 45 m|
|05R : TORA – TODA – ASDA||3690 m|
|05R : LDA||3454 m|
|23L : TORA – TODA – ASDA||3690 m|
|23L: LDA||3287 m|
SECONDARY RUNWAY 05L / 23R
|Dimensions||2340 x 45 m|
|Surface||CON / ASPH|
|05L : TORA – TODA – ASDA - LDA||2340 m|
|23R: TORA – TODA – ASDA – LDA||2340 m|
APRON & TAXIWAYS
|TWY dimensions||from 15 m to 45 m|
|Surface||CON / ASPH|
|WY 23L||Cat III precision approach and landing ILS (GP : 3°) & Lighting|
|RWY 05R||Cat I precision approach and landing ILS (GP : 3°) & Lighting|
|RWY 23R||Cat I precision approach and landing ILS (GP : 3°) & Lighting|
|DVOR / DME||LGE – 115.450 MHz – CH 101Y - H24|
AERODROME MINIMA - TAKEOFF
|RWY 05R / 23L||RVR 125 m|
|RWY 05L / 23R||RVR 400 m|
AERODROME MINIMA - LANDING
|CAT. I ops||RVR 550 m|
|CAT. II ops||RVR 300 m|
|CAT. III ops||RVR 125 m|
See NOTAM for updated information
ICAO FPL MANDATORY FOR ALL INCOMING, OUTGOING AND TRAINING FLT.
Chapter 2 aircrafts are banned from the airport. Recertified aircrafts and Hush-kited aircrafts are banned from 2200 till 0600 UTC.
Training restrictions for aircrafts > 6 tons
- For training info or permission, contact directly Airport Authority: +32 4 234 84 29 (H24).
- Training flights may only be operated by jet and propeller aircraft of more than 6000 kg from Monday to Friday between 0900 and 1900 (local time), except on holiday during the official school holiday periods of the Belgian French speaking community, provided they have already been operated in the territory of the Walloon region before this decree (8 NOV 2000) entered into force or provided the operator develops commercial activities in that territory.
- Banned during public holidays, official school holiday period :
- Carnival: 03 MAR – 07 MAR 2014 included
- Spring: 07 APR – 21 APR 2014 included
- Labour Day : 01 MAY 2014
- Ascension day : 29 MAY 2014
- White Monday : 09 JUN 2014
- Summer : 01 JUL – 29 AUG 2014 included
- Autumn : 27 OCT – 31 OCT 2014 included
- Armistice: 11 NOV 2014
- Winter : 22 DEC 2014 – 02 JAN 2015 included
Engine test runs
Full power engine tests are prohibited between 2000 and 0800 UTC.
Use of reverse thrust
The reverse thrust should be kept to a minimum compatible with the safety of the aircraft.
Noise Abatement Procedures
- General Information
- The Standard Instrument Departures (SID’s) are applicable and constitute noise abatement procedures. Therefore it is emphasized that pilots, shall adhere to these routes as closely as performance criteria permit. If unable to comply with these procedures, they shall advise ATC immediately. Noise abatement take-off and climb procedures are applicable for whatever runway-in-use and for SID’s.
- Noise level limits
- The principle of the repression against noise pollution generated by the airline traffic is into force by the Walloon Region decree dated 2001, 08 June. Rules, limits and penalties table are published in the Walloon Region decree dated 2004, 29 January. Penalties are 200 to 7500 EUR / offense.
|Passenger terminal||500 pax / h - 4 gates - 11 check-in|
|Border Inspection Post||1 (AVI – NHC – HC agreements)|
Fuel is in open access and can be made available via throughput agreements signed between LIEGE AIPORT and oil providers.
- Tél: +32 4 234 84 48
- Fax: +32 4 234 85 48
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operational hour (H24)
- 5390 m³ on site + 2 x 5000 m³ remote
- Connected to CEPS
- Refuelling trucks
- 50 m3 on site
- Refuelling trucks
For Business Aviation handling, a dedicated terminal is exclusively managed by AVIAPARTNER LIEGE EXECUTIVE for aircrafts up to 30 seats and VIP configuration.
Aircrafts seat configuration up to 30 seats and VIP
- Contact exclusively AVIAPARTNER LIEGE EXECUTIVE
- Phone : +32 4 234 84 35
- Fax : +32 4 234 84 36
- Email : email@example.com
- Frequency 131.450 MHz